Delivery and set-up of your shed is FREE for the first 30 miles! Fees are charged per mile thereafter, based on shed size.
Free set-up includes leveling the shed with customer supplied concrete blocks and driver supplied pressure treated shims. Drivers can provide the concrete blocks for $5 each. The delivery team will level a unit from the highest point using the smallest dimension block available. We do not recommend putting a unit on blocks higher than 36 inches.
- The delivery truck and trailer often require more room than the buyer anticipates. Be sure to survey the area and ensure all limbs, tree stumps, and other obstacles are removed from the immediate area.
- Be aware of septic tanks, low wires, and branches.
- If there is a fence, there must be enough clearance at the gate opening to move the building through. If fencing and posts need to be removed, that should be done before delivery. Summit Structure drivers are not authorized to remove fencing.
- It is ideal to install a shed on a prepared site, such as a leveled gravel base. This kind of foundation helps reduce the possibility of settling in the future. Concrete blocks will be used otherwise.
- The buyer is responsible to obtain any required permits. Engineered drawings and anchors can be purchased for a small fee if required for permitting.
- The Delivery teams have the right to refuse installation to any site they determine unsafe or inaccessible.
- If the buyer is a renter or intends to put a purchased building on another’s property, we will need a property owner’s consent form.
- If it is required to go on a neighbor’s property during the delivery process, we will need written consent from that neighbor.